Ceramic linear Heat-Sinks for active single-channel liquid Cooling
The CeramCool® Linear-1K is an extended liquid heat-sink available with 120 mm axial connections or 143 mm rear-side connections made of alumina or aluminum nitride ceramic.
The CeramCool® Linear-1K makes it possible to design efficient, easily scalable liquid-cooled single-channel systems. Typical applications include LED rows or transistors in TO-220 semiconductor housings.
- All sides of the heat-sink can be metalized
- Suitable for low installation depths
- Ideal for heat-sink arrangement in rows
- Standard construction length of 120 or 143 mm
- Additional construction lengths on request