CeramTec combines the unique material properties of advanced ceramics with the unbeatable process advantages of 3D printing. This is how high-quality, additively manufactured components made of silicon carbide (SiSiC) and aluminium oxide (Al2O3) are created - in a wide variety of designs and in the shortest possible production times.
- Print directly from CAD data
- No tools required
- Cavities and undercuts possible
- Short production lead and tooling
- Maximum flexibility: design changes at the click of a mouse
- Digitisation of existing components possible
- Simultaneous production of several components on one 3D printer possible
Our competent service team supports you in product development - from the idea to the finished product.