Our RF barrel capacitors are made from high quality CLASS 1 ceramic dielectric materials chosen for characteristics including high Q factor (low loss), high dielectric breakdown strength and good capacitance-temperature stability.
As a result, these compact capacitors (available in diameters of 10-30mm) offer high kVA ratings, low levels of self-heating and minimal frequency drift. All our products are made using low self-inductance construction, which allows them to be used at higher frequencies, and are proven robust for long operational life.
RF barrel capacitors are ideal for industrial and high power applications including:
- Radio broadcast transmitters
- Induction and dielectric heating equipment
- HF filter, by-pass and coupling and oscillating circuits
- High power matching tuned circuits
- Antenna coupling circuits
- Plasma generators
- High quality medical imaging systems (MRI)
- Low power decoupling at high frequency
RF barrel capacitors can be produced in standard and bespoke designs with a range of capacitance-voltage combinations, ratings and connections.
For more information on standard or bespoke RF barrel capacitors for your project please contact us today.