Advanced Electro Ceramics
Pulse Power Capacitors
This high voltage resin encapsulated disc capacitor range features a new strontium based, low-loss, high permittivity dielectric. It has been specifically designed to function in circuits with high peak current and high repetition rates such as those found in gas laser applications.
- Resin Encapsulation – which in conjunction with the high dielectric strength ceramic allows for high energy densities.
- Low dielectric loss resulting in low self heating
- Linear temperature coefficient of capacitance
- Negligible piezoelectric/electrostrictive effect – allowing use in extremely high peak current (fast discharge) / high shot life applications
- Low DC and AC voltage coefficients