Sensor Design Expertise Meets High Volume Production
Next Generation Ultrasonic Flow Sensors
Extendedring-up time, high calibration costs, unpredictable zero flow offset - do you recognize any of the issues?
CeramTec combines world class sensor design experience with automation excellence with automation excellence to result in a new generation of high-quality flow sensors for high volume production. Ideal for use in potable water, heat metering and gas metering applications, and designed using our world class piezoelectric materials, combined with our expertise in transducer design and manufacturing. This product range is designed to be compliant with all international standards for industrial water and gas metering.
- High sensitivity, fast response, good reception and transmission behaviour
- Reliable operation: under high pressure, over a wide temperature range (Water 5°C to 130°C; Gas -40°C to 85°C in operation) and in liquid and gaseous media, suitable for devices subject to calibration
- Stable and consistent measurement results, stable zero flow deviation (± 11ps for water, in temperature range between 5°C to 90°C and for gas maximum ± 250ps in temperature range between -35°C to 65°C) over the entire temperature range
- The transducers are designed to meet MID approvals and demanding meter lifetime requirements
- Experience with drinking water approval (WRAS)
CeramTec wide range of piezoelectric materials and custom sensor capabilities supports applications like:
- Meteorology (anemometers and rain sensors)
- Flow metering (liquid and gaseous media)
- Level/distance sensing
- Leak detection
- Non-destructive testing
- Process control and Industry 4.0 sensing demands