The special groove structure of Ceragol discs enhances the internationally successful and proven Cerasoft®G friction discs and expands the range of use for texturing yarns.
Its special disc groove structure makes Ceragol the perfect choice for texturing spun-dyed filament yarns made of polyester, polyamide and other raw materials in texturing. The discs are available with Cerasoft®G and CeramTec-Standard surfaces. Ceragol discs prevent build-up of abrasion particles, glazing effects and repeated process interruptions.
- Reduction of the contact surface from 9 to 6 mm while maintaining the same contact angle
- Low, uniform yarn tension along the thread and from point to point, even after multiple workdays
- Extremely low signs of wear, even for spun-dyed types
- Significant reduction/avoidance of shiny effects
- The yarn remains permanently stable in the machine – no yarn breakage
- Constant, uniform yarn values for titer, mechanical strength and expansion