With CeramCreator, you can meet your technical challenges quickly and easily with individual ceramic solutions!
Configure your products from the areas of substrates and cutting tools quickly and efficiently - further product lines will follow. The CeramCreator cutting tools product catalog also supports you in your search for products from our extensive range. Or do you have an idea for a 3D printed product or application? Then request a feasibility study quickly and without obligation!
Interested? Discover more details & backgrounds.
The CeramCreator, our online configurator, which we developed together with Axel Springer hy, makes it easy for you to find the right product and the right material using a simple input mask. First of all, we make the product portfolio of the two product groups substrates and cutting tools completely available to you online.
Our range is structured in the configurator according to features and specifications. Product and material requirements can be entered manually or CAD files can be uploaded in the substrates area - the configurator guides you through the process in a self-explanatory and intuitive way. In addition, it is possible to select the desired quotation quantity.
3D visualisation and automated feasibility check for enquiries of substrates (master templates) and lasered substrates
As soon as you enter your data and product specifications, they are linked in the backend and generate an automated order request. Intelligent backend solutions from the start-up partners Clous and Aucta, with whom we cooperate, enable efficient and effective process execution: Based on uploaded CAD files, a 3D model can be created (semi-) automatically and the CAD file for the desired product can be checked for technical and geometric feasibility.
If the technical feasibility cannot be confirmed during the CAD model check, CeramTec customer service is automatically informed and, with the help of a 3D visualisation, can further develop the product together with the customer in an online live session and clarify open questions so that the configuration process is completed without any problems.
In the near future, substrates and cutting tools will be followed by other product lines.
Your advantages at a glance
- Simple input of product and material requirements
- Cutting tools: Digital product catalogue with integrated filter options or configure individual solutions
- Cutting tools: All-round carefree - in addition to the tool, suitable inserts and spare parts are suggested to you
- Substrates: Upload option for CAD files and automated live pre-visualisation in the 3D model
- Planning reliability: Get list prices, delivery times and product data at a glance
- You can download 3D models and technical drawings directly for process design or collision analysis.
- Cutting Tools: Easily request test samples and experience our tools