Tried and tested millions of times over – ceramic navels from CeramTec perform key functions in the spinning boxes of all well-known rotor spinning machines in open-end yarn production.
In open-end (OE) spinning CeramTec navels have a substantial influence on spinning stability, hairiness and twist as well as on the essential nominal specifications of OE yarns. The extreme hardness of ceramic navels ensures superior process stability in spinning.
- Good wear and corrosion resistance
- Ultrapure 99.7% Al2O3 alumina ceramics
- Precision manufacturing
- A variety of surfaces: High-gloss polish & various grades for different applications
Special navel designs:
- Straight notched versions
- Spiral notched versions
- Crescent-shaped notch versions
- With built-in cross-shaped exit hole
- Various geometries for customer requirements