Integrating the cartridge production unit from Ideal Standard Germany in the CeramTec Group expanded CeramTec’s sanitary fitting production portfolio to include complete, ready-to-install cartridge systems.
The different large scale production OEM cartridges CeramTec manufactures for single-handle mixers and two-handle mixing units are installed in Ideal Standard’s line of sanitary fittings which include the robust Ceramdisc® seal and regulator discs at their core.
Its state-of-the-art test center in Wittlich allows CeramTec to satisfy the stringent demands of the sanitary industry.
In our test center, CeramTec offers sanitary fitting manufacturers a wide range of testing options to thoroughly analyze the performance of its cartridge systems in real operating conditions. The center tests the broad range of single-handle mixers, two-handle faucets and diverters.
Test Center Testing Options
- Hydraulic test rig with pressure peaks up to 200 bar
- Service life test rig with 6-axis robots
- Noise development and acoustics test rig
(according to DIN EN 3822)
- Tribology test rig for ceramic seal discs
Cartridge Test Center Additional Services
- EDX electron microscopy
- Surface analysis and image analysis using optical microscopy
- Chemical analysis
- Surface roughness measurement
- Laser interferometer flatness measurement