Our world-class design capability for piezo sensors is backed by an extensive in-house capability for the testing of electrical properties of resonating structures.
Our design team has the expertise and the resources to optimize all types of piezo sensor and piezo transducer. We are experienced in all aspects of transducer design from acoustics and damping to adhesive technology and we have the capability to fine tune piezo materials and to match drive circuitry to transducer characteristics for high performance in critical systems.
We endeavour to provide the best possible ceramic and transducer solutions to our customers through our wide range of piezoelectric ceramic products:
- Custom formulated piezoelectric ceramic materials and shapes
- Single and multi-layer products
- Stack transducers – conventional and cold weld
- Flexural mode transducers
- Bonded and encapsulated assemblies
- Bimorph actuators and sensor
We utilise the following methods to custom design, develop and test transducers for our customers.
- 3D finite-element analysis software
- Proprietary computer modelling software including Solid works
- Impedance analyser (Agilent 4194A and 4294A)
- Laser vibrometer
- Sound pressure measurement
- Beam characterisation
- Power meter
- Climate chamber
- Shaker table, charge sensitivity measurement (for accelerometers)
- Optical inspection including SEM and vision CMM
- Acoustic characterisation (tank test) and echo response rigs